Hello Friends! It is time for another AAA Cards Challenge. Let’s play!!
CAS Game #93
Words Take Centre Stage
(We’d like to see words, sentiments or quotes as the main focus of your card.)
Kindness has power and it never hurts to share more kindness, right?! I wish all of you kindness.
- Create a top folding A2 card base.
- Create a stacked Simon Says Stamp (SSS) kindness die-cut. Die-cut kindness 5 times using SSS Audrey Blue cardstock and adhere together with your favorite adhesive.
- Apply clear wink of stella then glossy accents to the stacked kindness die-cut. Set aside to dry.
- Stamp you from SSS You Matter, in the center of the card, with versafine onyx black ink and clear emboss.
- Stamp wishing from SSS Sending and Wishing, in SSS Audrey Blue Ink, above you.
- Adhere the stacked kindness die-cut below you, using your favorite adhesive.
- Adhere heart embellisment above the i in kindness.
- Mail your card to someone special ♥
We would love for you to play along with us at AAA Cards. One person will receive an in-stock stamp set of your choice from our sponsor, Uniko. We look forward to seeing what you create. (Also, make sure to check-out what my amazing teammates and the guest designer created.)
(For your convenience, I am happy to provide links to the products I used. Compensated affiliate links are used at no cost to you. You can find my affiliate disclosure here. I appreciate your support.)