Hello Friends! I am happy to inform you that the Stamp of Approval Love is in the Air Collection is now available to purchase! These sell out quickly, so hurry and grab one while you can.
Do you struggle with creating masculine cards? Well, I have a simple masculine card to share with you using the Bon Voyage Stamp Set and the Postage Dies.
- Trim a piece of mirrors cardstock to 4 1/4 x 11 inches, score at 5 1/2 and fold in half.
- Take the two largest dies in the Postage Stamp Die set and emboss, using your die-cutting machine, the front of the card base.
- Die-cut the next two smaller Postage Stamp Dies (Mirrors).
- It is now time to stamp and emboss on the small stitched panel. Then adhere the two die-cut panels together.
- Finally, add some foam tape to the resulting panel and attach to the card base.
Stamp of Approval Love is in the Air
- 1 – 6×8 stamp set
- 3 – 4×6 stamp sets
- 1 – layering die set
- 1 – sentiment die
- 1 – accent die
- 1 – mystery ink
The following are also available as add-ons
- Bon Voyage Accoutrement Dies (Link in supply list)
- Love is in the Air Dies (Link in supply list)
- Mystery ink refill (Link in supply list)
- Stamp blocks (Link in supply list)
(For your convenience, I am happy to provide links to the products I used. I use compensated affiliate links when available. This does not cost you anything. It actually supports my journey. You can find my affiliate disclosure here. I appreciate your support.)