Happy Monday Friends! I hope you had a nice weekend and are all rested for the week. Were you unable to purchase the Stamp of Approval Love is in the Air Collection on the release day? It is not too late. There are a limited quantity available.
The amazing Catherine Pooler stamp blocks are also in stock (affiliate links).
I have a fun card to share with you using the embossing with dies technique and the emboss resist technique.
- Trim a piece of Catherine Pooler’s Premium White cardstock to 4 1/4 x 11 inches, score at 5 1/2 inches and fold in half.
- Embossing with Dies: Emboss the front of your card base using a die from the Postage Stamp Die set and your die-cutting machine. (Sandwich using Big Shot: Bottom to top – Multipurpose Platform Tab 1 | Cutting Plate | Embossing Mat | Cardstock | Wafer Thin Die (face down) | Cutting Plate)
- Emboss Resist: Heat emboss sentiment on a white panel (use same cardstock as in step 1.) Ink blend panel with the mystery ink. Take a cloth and rub off any ink that may be on the sentiment.
- Spritz panel with water, let sit for a few seconds and dob dry.
- Die-cut the panel with the next smaller Postage Stamp Die and embellish with a few sequins (the white sequins have Nuvo white glitter drops added to the centers.)
- Finally, add some foam tape to the resulting panel and attach to the card base.
Stamp of Approval Love is in the Air
- 1 – 6×8 stamp set
- 3 – 4×6 stamp sets
- 1 – layering die set
- 1 – sentiment die
- 1 – accent die
- 1 – mystery ink
The following are also available as add-ons (affiliate links)
- Bon Voyage Accoutrement Dies (Limited Supplies)
- Love is in the Air Dies (Limited Supplies)
- Mystery ink refill (Limited Supplies)
- Stamp blocks (Links are in the supply list at the beginning of the post.)
(For your convenience, I am happy to provide links to the products I used. Compensated affiliate links are used when available. This does not cost you anything. It actually supports my journey. Commissions received are used to run my blog and to offer giveaways. You can find my affiliate disclosure here. I appreciate your support.)