Hi There!!! Today I am sharing with you a last minute card I made for My Favorite Things Sketch Challenge. I thought it would be fun to find some pretty patterned paper for the flags. Have you figured out yet, I typically do my cards last minute? That is so I don’t worry so much about it being perfect. But, for the upcoming challenges I am going to step outside of my comfort zone. For now, here is my entry. Hope you enjoy!
- Cardstock – My Favorite Things: Orage Zest Prestige & Fuse Green
- Stamp – My Favorite Things: LJD Spring Tulips
- Die – My Favorite Things: Die-namics Blueprints 22 & Die-namics Stitched Fishtail Flag STAX
- Ink – My Favorite Things: Orange Zest Premium Dye
- Patterned Paper – My Mind’s Eye (Sorry, this is an old collection that I do not have the name for because I cut down to 6×6 pieces.)
- Tools – MISTI, SCOR-BUDDY & Fiskars Rotary Trimmer