Yep….another last minute card for the My Favorite Things Sketch Challenge. I do this on purpose, so I do not stress over every little detail. It is teaching me it is okay to just relax and have fun with it. Making this card made me happy. I hope you enjoy!
- Cardstock – My Favorite Things: Cotton Candy and Kraft
- Stamp – My Favorite Things: Wavy Greetings and Tiny Hearts Background
- Die – My Favorite Things: Die-namics Ride the Wave and Die-namics Stitchable Heart STAX
- Ink – My Favorite Things: Cotton Candy Premium Dye Ink and Red Hot Premium Dye Ink
- Patterned Paper – Echo Park: Yours Truly
- Other: Tim Holtz Distress Stain – Tattered Rose and Whiskers Graphics Divine Twine – Peppermint