Today I have a My Favorite Things Sketch Challenge to share with you. What a fun sketch it was. Like the sketch challenge last week, I started with the patterned paper and went from there. Thought it would also be neat to incorporate the spiral notebook die and clothespin embellishment. So, below is what I came up with. Hope you enjoy!
- Cardstock – My Favorite Things: Primitive Cream and Pink Lemonade
- Ink – My Favorite Things: Wild Cherry Hybrid Ink
- Stamp – My Favorite Things: LJD Pretty Poppies
- Dies – Papertrey Ink: Spiral Notebook Page Die and Double-Ended Banners Die
- Dies – Spellbinders: Nestabilities Classic Squares Large
- Patterned Paper – Authentique: Lovely
- American Crafts – Amy Tangerine: Clothespin
What are you crafting today?