Trying to get in a better habit of writing blog posts instead of simply posting on Instagram. So, two blog posts today. Hope that is okay with all of you. I have a cute card to share with you for My Favorite Things Color Challenge #76.
Isn’t that the cutest giraffe? My Favorite Things has a nice resource for us called, Copic Color Matches. It is from this chart that I found the corresponding Copic colors to use for coloring the giraffe.
- Top folding A2 card – My Favorite Things – Steel Blue
- On a white panel measuring 4″ x 5.25″ stamp a giraffe from My Favorite Things Giraffing Me Crazy Stamp Set in Memento Tuxedo Black Ink. Use the My Favorite Things Big Hello Die to dry emboss three times on the white panel.
- Color giraffe using coordinating Copic colors. Look up colors via chart linked above.
- Stamp sentiment in Versafine Onyx Black Ink.
- Add Sakura Gelly Glaze Black to the giraffe’s eye and Ranger Glossy Accents to the giraffe’s spots.
- Add a couple of embellishments. I added a couple of Nuvo Jewel Drops in grey mist.
- Let dry.
- Apply panel to card base.
- Mail to a friend.
(For your convenience, I am happy to provide links to the products I used. Compensated affiliate links are used when available at no cost to you. You can find my affiliate disclosure here. I appreciate your support.)
Thank you for stopping by. I will be back soon.