Happy Monday everyone! Did you get a bunch of snow where you live? We got 14+ inches of snow in Chelsea, MI. Yay!!!!
I have a plain and simple card to share with you for My Favorite Things Color Challenge #14.
My Favorite Things, you have so many beautiful colors of cardstock and inks. I’m about 20 colors behind, so I have to compromise. The base of my card is Sweet Tooth, which is a lovely color. Then I used Limeade and Grapesicle for the center piece. The closest thing I had to Blueberry was Simon Says Stamp Blue Violet Ink. Had to jazz it up a little with some purple sequins.
- Cardstock – My Favorite Things: Sweet Tooth, Limeade and Grapesicle
- Dies – My Favorite Things: Die-namics Stitched Rounded Rectangle STAX
- Stamp – My Favorite Things: Sunny Day Doodles – Be Your Best Self
- Ink – Simon Says Stamp: Blue Violet
- Embellishments – Pretty Pink Posh: 4mm Amethyst Sequins
I have a wish list a mile long for My Favorite Things and a lot of it is out of stock. I’m trying to wait to place one big order. Not sure that is going to work out for me. Running out of stamps for these fun challenges.
What are three of your favorite My Favorite Thing items?