Thank you for such a warm welcome on my first blog post. It surely has given me that much more ambition to keep going!! So, next up is what I created for My Favorite Things Color Challenge #13. This was a bundle of fun and learning for me. The look of heat embossing has always appealed to me, however this was my first time using it. Oh wow, what fun it was!!! There will definitely be more heat embossing in my future. What is your heat embossing advice? What are your favorite products to use for heat embossing? Any special tricks you use when heat embossing?
- Cardstock – My Favorite Things: Limeade, Lemon Drop, Orange Fizz and Blu Raspberry.
- Cardstock – Neenah: Solar White 80#
- Stamps – My Favorite Things: Celebrate Big
- Stamps – Ali Edwards: One Little Word®
- Ink – My Favorite Things: Premium Dye Black Licorice
- Dies – My Favorite Things: Die-namics Polka Dot Cover-Up
- Embossing Powder – American Crafts, Zing (Metallic Finish)
Okay, inlinkz users…..does the free version work or do I need to use the paid version?