Hello Crafty Friends!! Hope all of you are having a beautiful weekend. I took a little time out to create a card for the current Where Creativity Meets C9 Challenge. The theme is Love.
To create my card, I used Concord & 9th Heartstring Bundle. This set includes a selection of hearts and sentiments. The dies are a lot of fun. I stuck with the simple heart this time around.
Here is a close up of my card.
This gave me an opportunity to also play with the new Tim Holtz Distress Oxide Inks. I placed the die-cut piece on the inside of the card.
- Concord & 9th Heartstring Bundle
- Neenah Classic Crest Cover Solar White 110#
- Papertrey Ink Smokey Shadow Cardstock
- Tim Holtz Watercolor Cardstock
- Tim Holtz Distress Oxide: Broken China, Wilted Violet & Worn Lipstick
- Tonic Studios Nuvo Jewel Drops: Pale Periwinkle
- Simon Says Stamp White Embossing Powder
- My Sweet Petunia Original MISTI
- Fun Foam: White
Hope you enjoyed!