Hello Everyone. It is time for another AAA Cards Challenge. Chilled is the theme for AAA Cards CAS Game #107.
I was inspired by the cold Winter we have been experiencing in Michigan. I hope you are staying warm where you are. Typically, I love Winter and the snow, but this year my asthma is not adjusting to the bitterness.
- Cut and fold A2 top folding cardbase and set aside.
- Die-cut letters. (Each of my letters is a stack of 4.)
- Ink blend only the top letters. The colors I selected are Catherine Pooler’s Fiesta Blue and Something Borrowed.
- Apply glimmer paste to the bottom half of the ink blended letters and set-aside to dry.
- Ink blend lower section of card panel using Catherine Pooler’s It’s a Boy ink.
- Glue the letters together and then adhere to the cardbase.
- Send card to someone who may need a little pick me up because of the cold weather.
Play along with us at AAA Cards!
Sponsor: CAS-ual Fridays Stamps $25 Gift Certificate
We look forward to seeing your creation. We appreciate and thank you for leaving feedback for some of the other players and team members.
(For your convenience, I am happy to provide links to the products I used. I use compensated affiliate links when available. This does not cost you anything. It actually supports my journey. You can find my affiliate disclosure here. I appreciate your support.)