Hello Friends! Are you looking forward to Christmas? We went to the tree farm yesterday and brought home our Christmas tree. Christmas is the theme for AAA Cards CAS Game #104. So, this is a good way for you to get at least one more Christmas card completed.
I decided to create a general Christmas card that would be fitting for anyone this holiday season.
- Cut and fold A2 top folding cardbase.
- Adhere 1/2″ score tape to bottom edge of card.
- Apply glitter on top of the score tape and burnish.
- Stamp critter on white cardstock with copic friendly ink and then color. Outline critter with thin black pen/marker.
- Die-Cut critter.
- Determine placement of critter and then ink blend a small sky background.
- Stamp sentiment and a couple of snowflakes.
- Adhere critter to cardbase with foam tape.
- Round the top corners.
- Add finishing touches: nuvo drops to the center of the snowflakes, gel pen to the paws and nose, glossy accents to the scarf.
- Set aside to dry.
- Mail to someone special.
Play along with us at AAA Cards!
Sponsor: Uniko – One winner will receive their choice of an in stock stamp set.
We look forward to seeing your creation. Also, make sure to check-out what my amazing teammates created.
(For your convenience, I am happy to provide links to the products I used. Compensated affiliate links are used when available at no cost to you. You can find my affiliate disclosure here. I appreciate your support.)