Hello Friends! I am not going to fib, our current challenge was a real challenge for me. But, I am confident all of you will impress and inspire me. The theme of AAA Cards CAS Game #101 is Inspired by a Film.
I am someone who would be okay without having a tv in our home and I have not gone to a movie in years. If I watch something it is a craft video on YouTube. So I struggled with what to create. Since I am in Christmas card mode for the Caring Hearts Card Drive, I decide a Christmas theme would work well.
Rudolph the Red Nosed Reindeer.
- A2 Top Folding Card – Neenah Solar White 110# cardstock.
- Panel (4″ x 5-1/4″) – Neenah Solar White 110# cardstock.
- Emboss using My Favorite Things Rectangle Peek-a-boo die in the center of the panel.
- Time to stamp images from Simon Says Stamp – CZ Design Coolest Yulest stamp set, using Catherine Pooler Designs inks. (I used a misti for stamping, but stamp blocks work fine for this card too.)
- Adhere self adhesive rhinestone to the deer’s nose.
- Adhere fun foam to the panel for a little dimension.
- Adhere panel to card front using your favorite adhesive.
Play along with us at AAA Cards for your chance to win a $25 gift certificate from our sponsor, Winnie & Walter. We look forward to seeing what you create. Also, make sure to check-out what my amazing teammates created.
(For your convenience, I am happy to provide links to the products I used. Compensated affiliate links are used when available at no cost to you. You can find my affiliate disclosure here. I appreciate your support.)